A site note: the CoffeewithGames Monthly Reader Points page is current through September, and October's totals should be up by the end of this week. I should hopefully be contacting the leader for each month listed, by the end of November/beginning of December.
I had many different coffees in October, and found time to play a few video games, so let's take a look at the October totals!
Coffees Consumed in October:
- Trader Joe's Organic Fair Trade Five Country Espresso Blend (Dark Roast) - this was the coffee reader Nicodemus_at_Nite, of Nicodemus@Nite.blogspot.com, mailed me back in September, and I still had some left over at the beginning of October.
- Maxwell House Breakfast Blend (Mild) - this was a 34.5 oz container of coffee, that Mrs. CwG purchased from Wal-Mart, as she finds whatever is the lowest priced container of coffee when she goes, and this 270 cup container was discovered
- Dunkin' Donuts Ground Coffee Whole Bean Original Blend - This coffee was purchased when my family was up visiting, the very first weekend of October. We still have some left, and will probably be having more of it during November
- Macchiato from Caffe Driade - when my family was visiting, we went to Caffe Driade, a local cafe, and it was only my second time there. I tried the Macchiato, and I can safely say it was the strongest Macchiato I have ever had.
- Community Coffee Ground (Medium Roast) - When Mrs. CwG's mom and grandma came to town, they had packed their own package of Community Coffee. Community Coffee is a coffee that is from the Louisiana coffee company of the same name, Community Coffee Company.
- Starbucks House Blend - I love when I discover gift cards that I still haven't used, or have money left on them, and that's how I ended up with my cup of Starbucks. I had the Starbucks' gift card just sitting in my wallet for months, and called up the 1-800 number to check my balance, and sure enough had enough on it.
Games Played in October:
- WCW vs. NWO: Revenge - I played this a few nights in October, and hooked my Nintendo 64 up to the television when my family was visiting, to see if my brother remembered the game. The game is still a lot of fun, and I can see why I played it so much with my friends when it was released back in the 90s.
- Greg Hastings Paintball 2 - I played this game the most in October. I am still working my way through the game's single-player "Career" mode, as I have become stuck on a few competitions and am having trouble getting through them. There are a few things that Greg Hastings Paintball 2 on the Wii does, that I hope to see other FPS type games learn from.
- Monster Hunter Tri - I hunted a few nights in October, and with the help of the guys from NinTemple.com and Brad, from WhoBurnedMyToast.Blogspot.com; I was able to finally increase my Hunter Rank to reach a new level of monsters in the game.
We had a lot of coffee in the house during October, and some of the coffee is still in the house, and will probably be brewed now in November.
While I didn't play as many games in October as the past few months; as I mentioned above, I played Greg Hastings Paintball 2 a lot in October.
If you didn't see any of the Monster Hunter Tri or Greg Hastings Paintball 2 videos that I posted up in October, you can find them on my YouTube page, http://www.youtube.com/user/CoffeewithGames.
What games did you play during October, and did you find yourself drinking a lot of coffee during the month?