So, a little bird just dropped off some more video game deals being offered up by GameStop in my email. The title of the email? "Best Coupon of the Year - Buy 2 Games Save $25". Is it really the "best coupon" of the year? I don't know, but it's definitely not a bad deal if you're in the market for two new games.
That's right, the deal is "Buy two in-stock games priced $59.99 or more and save $25 off your total.", so that's basically a
Here are some of the current deals GameStop is advertising as sales:
1) Buy two games priced $59.99 or more and save $25 off your order total. In-Stock titles only. Use code: 2SAVE25
2) Save $40 on the Nintendo DSi XL, now only $129.99 at GameStop.com
3) Save $50 on the Nintendo DSi, now only $99.99 at GameStop.com
4) Free Value Shipping on games and accessories over $59.99. Excludes consoles and handhelds systems. Offer expires 6/1. Use code: POSTAGEM
5) Pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 at GameStop.com to get locked in for four waves of bonus offers.
6) Check out Ghost Recon: Future Soldier's Artic Strike DLC
So, if any of you saw my post from earlier today about Dragon's Dogma and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier releasing today, and you plan on picking up both games new, make sure to save yourself some money if possible. The link above is just one way.